BEAT THE RUSH
Texas Senate Bill SB 16 reducing LTC license fees has passed. It reduces the fee from the current $140 to $40, and it will go into effect September 1.
- If past history is any indication, demand for LTC Classes will be intense
- A bottleneck will likely result as the rush of license applications slows processing time
- Currently the Certificate of Completion one receives for completing the LTC class is good for two years
- Take the class now, hold your Certificate of Completion and submit it to the state on September 2
- Save $100 on the state LTC license fee
SIGN UP TODAY